k

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Some updates from me..

Occassionaly there are things that crossed my mind that i would wanna blog it down. There are 2 in this instance:

1) Just a note of reminder that, http://youthbelieve.blogspot.com is a secondary blogsite for YouthBelieve. This is the place where u will find updates on YouthBelieve activities plus some of my own very personal blogumentary *some term i invented for blogging of personal stuffs*. The main site for YouthBelieve would be http://youthbelieve.multiply.com.

2) I believe that i've not updated u with the news that i'm leaving my current company, *beep* (M) Sdn. Bhd. this 18th Feb 2006. Will be joining my new company this coming 20th Feb 2006. Well, been looking forward for this new change. This new co. that im joining is a multinational co., quite big and well-known. Hoping to be able to learn some new stuffs from them, not just technically but maybe on project management side as well. Told some folks abt my new change and their response was, 'Huh? Change again ah??'.. never expected their response to be like this but hey, i do believe change is good.. im hoping for the better. i've been in Software development for 4 years now. I worked for 2 years++ in my first co., *beep* (M) Sdn Bhd. Then joined another co., *beep* Berhad (a public listed co. now), which only lasted 1 month++ (was being relocated to JB rite after 2 weeks i joined them), and now, with my current co. for 1 year ++. Dun intend to jump boat this often anymore.. Wish me all the best guys.. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home