k

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Last Day in *beep* (M) Sdn Bhd

Yes, today's my last day in my co. Just had breakfast with all of my colleagues in Bestari (mamak stall). Came up to office, cleared up my stuffs in PC and laptop and surf for the last time in *beep* (M) Sdn Bhd *grin*. Took me just a short while to write a 'thank you' email to my collegues. It goes something like this:

Dear all, today 18th Feb 2006 will be my last day in *beep* (M) Sdn Bhd. I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude and many thanks for the chance given to me to work together with you all throughout the past 17 months. It has really been a rewarding experience for me and I would also like to wish*beep*(M) Sdn Bhd and *beep* (sister company) all the best in its future undertakings. Thanks.

Please feel free to contact me
through my email:
jazzyinstyle@yahoo.com


Regards,
Andrew Leong Team Fook


Ok.. much been said. Now is my time to move on to a better future (i hope and pray).. Will keep u guys updated with my status in my new co. *beep* .. haha ... ok, will promise to let u guys know my new co. name after i've been confirmed...

Signing Off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish u good luck in ur *beep* (M) Sdn Bhd!

February 21, 2006 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home