k

Sunday, February 26, 2006

My First Week in *tada* MYOB Asia.

Yes, MYOB Asia is the name! This is where i'm working now. Kinda 'boleh tahan' place, interesting working culture here (compared to the others i've joined before). Well, the first day was so-so. I reported for work at 20th Feb, around 8 am.. and to my surprise, they were expecting me to come in on 20th Mac. I was like 'u guys serious???'. Wat the *beep*?? is going on??!! Obviously, a serious miscommunication issue has happened between myself, my agent and MYOB. Anyway, they were quite happy that i was able to come in earlier than they expected. My PC was not ready yet but i was assigned a temporary one. Ok.. things are not too bad for now ... Oh yea, i was surprised to see one of my ex-colleagues working here too! Viknesh is his name..
Well, nothing much to update u guys for the first week.. but yea, one thing before i forget.. i was kinda browsing thru some blogsites and u guess wat i ve found? One of my new colleague 's blogsite http://removed_on_6th_Apr_2006 for privacy_purpose. Hehe.. wat a coincidence.. it seems that im good at running into blogs of people that i know *cough*.
Alrite.. guess i will stop here for now.. its 1.58 AM yo .. and i need to get some sleep .. ZZzz..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wil they pay ur salary from 20th Feb onwards or 20thMac onwards.. heheh! who knows, u were working for free.. gegege!

March 02, 2006 1:36 PM  
Blogger laboriel said...

hehe... i just got my pay check for Feb ;)

March 02, 2006 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home